The all new Rola Vertical Bike Rack has been designed and tested locally to withstand the harshest of conditions.
The Rola VBR introduces a simple yet innovative securing system for your mountain bike, with an easy-to-use hook, cambuckle strap. Just loop the strap over you're rear wheel, hook it into the cross bar, pull the cambuckle strap and you’re ready to go.
Front wheel hoops are designed with anti-crush tubes and laser cut rebates preventing movement, damage or scratching. Additionally, extra clearance for your spokes and an angled slide to assist when loading the front wheel.
Not only will your bikes be safely secured, but the vertical bike rack is built to last. Designed using advanced computer software, and using our unique, patented 2-stage e-coat and powder coat surface finish (MetalShield), the Rola VBR is built for the tough Australian conditions, preventing damage and rust beyond simple zinc plating and powder coating.
- Suits 20-29 inch wheels (max width 3.7 inches)
- Easy to use hook and cam buckle strap bike securing system
- MetalShield protective coating to prevent rust
- Anti-rattle device (included)
- Number plate holder (included)
- Made from high quality steel
- Anti-crush tubes
- Front wheel cut out to protect spokes
- Angled slide to help loading bikes
- Tiltable to access vehicle boot
- Carry up to 3 mountain bikes
- Maximum combined bike weight - 135kg (dependant on towbar capacity)
- Maximum individual bike weight - 27kg
- Suitable for use with e-bikes (check weight specifications before use)